A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Ferrari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardo Ferrari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardo Ferrari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrari graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo Ferrari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo Ferrari practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Ferrari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernardo Ferrari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.