A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Ferrari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardo Ferrari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardo Ferrari, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrari graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferrari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo Ferrari MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo Ferrari practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Ferrari has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardo Ferrari practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Orthopedic Surgeons.