Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernardo Kraselnik
Dr. Bernardo Kraselnik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New Rochelle, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kraselnik is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernardo Kraselnik has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Bernardo Kraselnik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
New York, NY
Dr. Roberto Moran-Almonte
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.07 mi27
Dr. Luis Nina-Ortega
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.10 mi53