A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Lucena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardo Lucena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucena graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucena has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo Serrano Lucena MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo S. Lucena practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Lucena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernardo Lucena practices Internal Medicine near Crown Point, IN.
See Crown Point Internists.