A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadal-Ginard
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Nadal-Ginard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal-Ginard graduated from University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Nadal-Ginard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Cardiologists.