A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadal-Ginard
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadal-Ginard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal-Ginard graduated from University of Barcelona Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Nadal-Ginard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernardo Nadal-Ginard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Cardiologists.