Dr. Bernardo Ng MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Imperial, CA

2.4

May 9th, 2015
I would have not given him a single star, but I couldn't submit my review.
I've been having thoughts of suicide. Yesterday was really bad. I wanted help and had an appt with NG today. I went. They gave me this "clock" test. I didn't do it, because I just couldn't think. Then after an hour he rushes in. Starts asking away. I answered as best as I could. He got mad because I couldn't remember things. Then he turns it around and accuses me of being angry. Which then did make me angry I apologized for not remembering things that happened in high school and walked out. NG doesn't care about you. Don't waste time or money.

October 2nd, 2013
The Rudest people
Before you go think twice. Youll get the worst employees there. They do not know what courtesy is. These are the office people especially the older one. She needs to go back to school and its never too late. Very unsatisfied with this "professionals".

May 26th, 2013
none of your busi
I went to him only once. He was rather dismissive and pompous. I think he took longer in writing the medication pills than listening to my health symptoms. He gave me three prescriptions. I asked how he knew those were right and just looked at me and said "I'm a Dr.". Yeah no kidding sir. I'm the patient and I was just looking for some reassurance on drugs that have been known to cause addiction and bad side effects. I just wanted to know what to expect. These psychiatrists don't really care about the patient. They only care about the cash.

May 15th, 2013
Steer Clear
I've never written a review for a doctor before, but I was so dissatisfied with my experience that I thought I would warn others not to waste their time and money on Dr Ng. He spent no more than 10 minutes during my initial visit and I walked away with little more than a prescription for a drug that gave me bad side effects. I came back a week later to discuss my issues and he was dismissive, unhelpful and irritable with me. You can tell he's never been personally afflicted with mental health issues because he has no compassion for his patients. I would never recommend him to a loved one.