Dr. Bernardo Obeso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernardo Obeso?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bernardo Obeso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2016

I moved from Massachusetts to Marco Island and I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Obeso as my doctor. I was heartbroken when he left Naples. And, I wish he would return...since that time I have not found a doctor....they are all cold and dismissive and with the current status of our health care I simply cannot find anyone that I liked as much as Dr. Obeso. Every now and then I check to see if he has returned to Naples....

January 25th, 2013

Good Treatment and Manner

I saw another review on this site that seemed entirely unfair. Dr. Obeso provided me with fine treatment with an excellent bedside manner for about 5 years. Thank God he has moved on from that godawful G______ Clinic in Chicago to a better job in Florida.

May 1st, 2010

pick another dr

This guy is not the best to deal with, he was cold and dismissive, I felt like I was nothing but a $ sign to him. I confronted him about his manner and questioned him about why he was acting that was and he put some pretty rude stuff that i didnt see until i got a copy after i was no longer seeing him. watch out.. In MY opinion Find someone else

COPD