Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernardo Rojas
Dr. Bernardo Rojas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with another office in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rojas is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Royal Oak (1 Year and Royal Oak. Dr. Rojas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bernardo Rojas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bernardo Rojas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. Gary Renard
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi41
Dr. Shailaja Rastogi
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jay Pradhan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology
Rochester Hills, MI 0.03 mi16