A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernardo Selim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selim
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Selim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernardo Selim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Selim graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Selim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernardo J Selim MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernardo J. Selim practice?
- Dr. Bernardo Selim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernardo Selim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors.