A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernd Barthel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernd Barthel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barthel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barthel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernd Barthel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Organ Transplantation
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Barthel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barthel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernd G Barthel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Transplant Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernd G. Barthel practice?
- Dr. Bernd Barthel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernd Barthel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Transplant Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists, West Bloomfield Hematologists, West Bloomfield Oncologists, and West Bloomfield Surgeons.