Dr. Bernd Kutzscher MD Patient Reviews

September 17th, 2015
I have seen Dr Kutchner for about 20 yrs. He has been a Godsend to my eyes. I have an eye disease call kerataconus where my corneas are shaped like a cone. He has explained treatments and medicines taking his time and put in a lot of effort and knowledge in my care. I will give 100 stars to him because his manner, care and most of all bed manners are perfect. May he be there for me and my eyes for a long time. I will highly recommend him to all my friends and not friends. Thanks Dr Kutchner you have kept me seen my beloved son for many more years. God Bless!!

August 28th, 2015
Phenom, just phenom
Dr. K is The Boss and the best and most thorough ophthalmologist I've seen in years. I finally found a doctor who knew what he was talking about, thorough in assessment, great at explaining things and was not rushed. No wonder he's booked months in advance! But in an urgent situation, will see ASAP! No hesitation to recommend him. One staff very difficult to understand and wait time can be long but he's so thorough, I understand why he gets behind. Those are the only "criticisms" ... Basically he's an eye God!

January 15th, 2015
Dr Kutzscher is an exceptional doctor. I find him very patient and with a wonderful manner in treating me as his patient. He is very experienced and through in his exams, making sure you are informed of his findings.