A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernd Remler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernd Remler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernd Remler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Remler graduated from School Of Human Medicine, Justus Liebig University Of.
Dr. Remler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernd F Remler MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bernd F. Remler practice?
- Dr. Bernd Remler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bernd Remler practices Neurology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pewaukee, WI and Cleveland, OH.
See Milwaukee Neurologists.