A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernd Scheithauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernd Scheithauer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheithauer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Scheithauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernd Walter Scheithauer MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Bernd W. Scheithauer practice?
- Dr. Bernd Scheithauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernd Scheithauer practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Neuropathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.