A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernd Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernd Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernd Schmidt, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Schmidt has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schmidt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernd W. Schmidt practice?
Dr. Bernd Schmidt practices Urology near Pleasanton, CA.
See Pleasanton Urologists.