Overall Review

3.4

July 9th, 2016
If you want hand holding with NO results than you need someone else. Dr. Schmidt is cordial; thorough; answers all questions and doesn't beat around the bush regarding diagnosis and follow-up. His staff are very cordial!

September 24th, 2014
Worst experience ever!
I had a horrible experience with this doctor. First of all the door to the office was locked with one patient already standing outside waiting. When the nurse/receptionist finally showed up 10-15 minutes later she apologized saying she was stuck at UPS. She should have apologized and said there is no excuse, because that was not ok. By that time there were three people waiting. Which showed that they were way over booked. My appointment was at 2:15. I wasn't seen until 2:45-3. I wasn't given the paperwork to fill out until 10 minutes after I got into the office. Second of all their walls are extremely thin! I could hear the nurse explain in detail to the patient before me how to give a clean urine sample, then about a minute later I could clearly hear him peeing in the room next to the waiting room. I was repulsed. Thirdly, once I was finally in the appointment after waiting about an hour to get a room and have the doctor come in, the doctor was more interested in my intercourse life with my fiance. I understand you should ask a certain amount of questions but he pushed it to the point that I was starting to feel harassed. He asked frequency, how much I want to, who initiates it (then promptly stared at my fiances crotch), asked if I am forced into intercourse, and more, but the one question he didn't ask was if we used protection. It isn't an issue, we do, but I felt that was more relevant than the others. I was waiting for him to ask who is on top. None of these questions however had anything to do with why I was there. And lastly, when asked to put my gown on I waited a good 30 minutes before I heard him in the hall way chatting up another patient. I then got irritated and left because nothing about this appointment was OK. I was pushed over the edge. To add to all of this the office was DISGUSTING. My gown looked used, the ground looked like someone peed on it, there were two huge holes in the wall, and scary machines that looked like they were from the 80's. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

April 2nd, 2009
The waits for the appointments were horribly long. I had the first appointment after lunch and after waiting for an hour, he still had not even made it to the office. He was my doctor on duty when hospitalized. Calls from the nurses to him regarding my pain medication were not answered in a timely manner. He does know how to properly read CT scans, much better than the radiologists on duty at the hospital.