A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollschlaeger graduated from Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wollschlaeger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernd Arthur Wollschlaeger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernd A. Wollschlaeger practice?
- Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernd Wollschlaeger practices Family Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
See North Miami Beach Primary Care Doctors.