A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berne Bahnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berne Bahnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahnson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bahnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bahnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berne B Bahnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Berne B. Bahnson practice?
- Dr. Berne Bahnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Berne Bahnson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Neurologists and Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.