A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berne Bahnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berne Bahnson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bahnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berne B Bahnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Berne B. Bahnson practice?
- Dr. Berne Bahnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Berne Bahnson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Neurologists and Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.