A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berne Bahnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berne Bahnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahnson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bahnson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berne B Bahnson MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Berne B. Bahnson practice?
- Dr. Berne Bahnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Berne Bahnson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Neurologists and Sioux Falls Psychiatrists.