Dr. Bernedette Minnella MD Patient Reviews

December 21st, 2016
Best doctor I've had.
When my doctor retired, he interviewed other doctors and set up his patients with new doctors that he felt they would have a good interaction with. I thank him every day for his choice for me. I love Dr. Minnella, she is very easy to talk to, takes her time with me, I never feel rushed, and is quick to get me in to see her when needed. I have breathing problems and she is always on alert for a new or better medication to help me. Everyone in my family is jealous of the care and concern my doctor has for her patients, and the quick response to their medical needs. I am glad she is younger than me, and I won't have to switch to another doctor before my time comes. The interaction with your doctor is important, and she is a wonderful addition to the medical field in Rochester NY. Her staff, Erin her nurse, and Sharon her receptionist, are very friendly and competent, and works quickly to respond to their patients needs. I always arrive early for my appointments and still my wait time is only a few minutes.

January 19th, 2016
She is an excellent physician. She takes the time to understand and help me with my problems. I feel very comfortable with her.

September 16th, 2010
YIKES!!
Unfortunately Dr. Minnella can not go beyond what she was taught in Med School. She mis-diagnosed and has a "let's wait and see" manner. She reccommended a specialist who was not covered by my insurance for a procedure that was not needed!!!!!!??? Find another doctor!

September 7th, 2010
best internist in Rochester
very sharp, obviously keeps current on new research, always listens attentively to patient concerns and addresses them with diagnostic excellence.Always follows up when problem requires,her excellent team works efficiently together to get things done without hesitation.

September 27th, 2009
Excellent diagnostician who takes the time to listen to the patient. Excellent follwo up with results formj diagnoatic tests. Very knowledgeable and thorough.