A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berneet Kaur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berneet Kaur is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berneet Kaur, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaur graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berneet Kaur MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Berneet Kaur practice?
- Dr. Berneet Kaur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Berneet Kaur practices Neurology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Neurologists.