A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Brijbag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernhard Brijbag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brijbag graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brijbag has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard L Brijbag DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard L. Brijbag practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Brijbag has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernhard Brijbag practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.