A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Heersink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernhard Heersink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heersink
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Heersink Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Heersink, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heersink graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Heersink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Cataract and Laser Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard Heersink MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard Heersink practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Heersink has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernhard Heersink practices Ophthalmology near Newburyport, MA.
See Newburyport Ophthalmologists.