A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Ortel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernhard Ortel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Ortel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortel graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ortel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard Ortel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard Ortel practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Ortel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernhard Ortel practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.