A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Votteri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Votteri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Votteri, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Votteri graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Votteri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard Alexander Votteri MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard A. Votteri practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Votteri has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernhard Votteri practices Pulmonary Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pulmonologists.