A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedermann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiedermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Hospital for Sick Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard Louis Wiedermann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard L. Wiedermann practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann has 1 office location.
Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.