A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedermann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiedermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Hospital for Sick Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiedermann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan