A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiedermann
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiedermann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiedermann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiedermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernhard Louis Wiedermann MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Bernhard L. Wiedermann practice?
- Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernhard Wiedermann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Infectious Disease Doctors.