Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jackson is simply the best! She explains everything to you in layman's terms so you can understand what your medical situation is. She never seems hurried when she is examining me or talking to me. I feel that she's really concerned about me!

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

THIS WAS ACTUALLY A FOLLOW-UP VISIT. I HAD NO PARTICULAR CONCERNS. BUT WHEN I HAVE HAD MEDICAL PROBLEMS THE DR HAS BEEN MORE THAN HELPFUL & IF NOT IN HER AREA OF EXPERTISE, SHE HAS REFERRED ME TO SOMEONE WHO CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jackson always addresses each and every concern that I have. She is patient and listens attentively to my concerns. She also takes the time to explain why she is prescribing certain medications and encourages feedback.

May 7th, 2013

I really like her. She is very easy going. My kind of doctor. Herthy

Remember why you became a doctor and never forget bedside manner . show details Remember why you became a doctor and never forget bedside manner .
Oct 18th, 2011

I just recently started seeing Dr Jackson. Thought she was doing to be a good follow-up doctor. Bedside manner cold and impersonal, does not follow-up with other doctors reports, has an strange way of giving prescriptions, had to asked for paper for LAB work and gave me the bum rush in I was last in her office. Told me to call when I get home. Could go on about Dr Jackson but I'll just say I was greatly disappointed.

So far so good... show details So far so good...
by Ms. Jackson on Apr 1st, 2010

I would have given a 4 star review but there seems to be an issue with returning calls and responding to left messages.