A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernice Duesler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duesler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duesler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duesler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bernice Duesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bernice G. Duesler practice?
Dr. Bernice Duesler practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Berenice Duesler, Dr. Berniece Duesler, Dr. Roni Duesler, Dr. Veronica Duesler