A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernice Duesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernice Duesler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duesler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Duesler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernice Giordano Duesler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernice G. Duesler practice?
- Dr. Bernice Duesler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bernice Duesler practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.