A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernice Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernice Law, MD is board certified in Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernice Siu Ping Law MD is a female Pediatric Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernice S. Law practice?
- Dr. Bernice Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernice Law practices Pediatric Radiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Novato Radiologists.