A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernice Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Law Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bernice Law, MD is board certified in Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Law has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernice Siu Ping Law MD is a female Pediatric Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bernice S. Law practice?
- Dr. Bernice Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernice Law practices Pediatric Radiology near Novato, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Novato Radiologists.