Dr. B Herron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. B Herron?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. B Herron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015

A wonderful Doctor and a very kind human being

April 5th, 2015

Great Doctor

Wonderful, one of a kind psychiatrist and psychotherapist. I have seen him for many years and can attest that he is knowledgeable, kind, empathetic and caring.

May 3rd, 2014

Excellent in all respects

I am so happy to have found Dr. Herron. I went to him seeking medication for what I'd thought was a physical problem after all tests had found nothing wrong. He was reluctant to prescribe anything as he didn't yet know anything about me. I found this cautious approach to be both appropriate and reassuring. I am starting to feel better, having started on a low dose of medication. Dr. Herron is very kind and has a great deal of insight. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 22nd, 2014

Great Psychiatrist

Hello, Dr. Herron is patient and understanding. He will take the time to listen to you . More importantly, he always offers you the best advice and treatments.

July 31st, 2013

He's about 30 years past his prime.

I went to see Dr. Herron due to symptoms of depression and anxiety. I was surprised when I walked in to greet a man who seemed to be in his mid 80's , who was hard of hearing and had a very soft voice. During our initial meeting he asked me a lot about my background, mostly general questions about my life and why I was there to see him. Throughout which he took notes, but did not give a response to. After I had finished each question he sat there quietly, as if he expected me to lead the conversation. Shortly after he decided that a heavy dose of an anti depressant would solve my issues. Flash forward 2 weeks and I see him again, now while we had an hour scheduled, each meeting with him after the initial never went over 15 minutes. Each time I saw him (about 6 total) he asked how I was feeling, if my mood had changed and decided it was time to up the dose. At no point did he ask about sideeffects from the medication until I asked him about them, nor did he ask about how I was doing aside from feeling the affects of the medicine. I would not recommend Dr. Herron to friends or family unless you want a doctor who seems to be years behind the average doctor of today, and someone who will write prescriptions to fix a problem without first diagnosing it.

March 31st, 2013

kind, patient, helpful. very positive experience with this dr.

June 29th, 2008

excellent

There isn't more decent and responsive psychiatrist around.

July 17th, 2015