A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernie McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bernie McHugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McHugh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernie G McHugh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bernie G. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Bernie McHugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bernie McHugh practices Neurological Surgery near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.