A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bernie Sergent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sergent graduated from Pikeville College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sergent has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bernie Sergent DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bernie Sergent practice?
- Dr. Bernie Sergent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bernie Sergent practices Internal Medicine near Clintwood, VA.
See Clintwood Internists.