Dr. Bernie Simons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bernie Simons?

April 13th, 2015

He is knowledgeable and listens to his patients concerns.

February 11th, 2015

Horrible doctor

horrible doctor who misdiagnosed me and got me addicted to a medication he put me on and then took it away. He had me so addicted on high levels of medication that I actually had to go to rehab. Do not visit this doctor he ruined my life.

January 16th, 2015

Best doctor ever

April 11th, 2011

Great PCP

I searched a long time for a good Family Dr., had gone to several different Doctors ove the course of about 10 years after my original PCP retired, some of them were just okay some of them were not very good. Dr Simons does not overbook his patients, and stopped accepting new patients soon after I started going to him. He always has enough time with patients to discuss any medical problems to find out what treatment if any is needed and trying to find the right treatment. He has a very personal relationship with his patients and is always open to new forms of treatment. He is the best Doctor I have ever gone to. When I go to a specialist, I always check and meds or treatments they prescribe before I start treatments. I have a lot of autoimmune problems, and take a lot of medications. And I have adverse reactions to medications, he knows how I react to different things and has, at times told me not to take the meds someone else has prescribed because of these negative reactions and changed the medication to something else I can tolerate. There is nothing negative I can say about him.

March 29th, 2017