A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergun-Longmire
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ergun-Longmire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergun-Longmire graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Ergun-Longmire has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire practice?
- Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire has 1 office location.
Dr. Berrin Ergun-Longmire practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Waterville, OH.
See Waterville Pediatricians and Waterville Endocrinologists.