A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berry Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berry Fleming, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berry Fleming, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berry A Fleming MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Berry A. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Berry Fleming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Berry Fleming practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.