A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berrylin Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berrylin Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berrylin Ferguson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Berrylin J. Ferguson practice?
Dr. Berrylin Ferguson practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists, Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons, Pittsburgh Allergists, and Pittsburgh Surgeons.