A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Berrylin Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Berrylin Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferguson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ferguson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Berrylin Ferguson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Berrylin June Ferguson FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Berrylin J. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Berrylin Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. Berrylin Ferguson practices Otolaryngology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Otolaryngologists.