inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

October 23rd, 2014
Will not take highmark insurance
I feel she is a horrible excuse for a doctor. She refuse to see me even out of network. If I had welfare she would! But refusing to see someone because insurance is terrible. I am willing to pay whatever the cost of care it is. I am being punished for carrying and paying for insurance. I am an upstanding responsible person. But she refuses, but she will gladly see deadbeat welfare people who won't even work for a living. What a terrible shame. She could have more money in her pocket if she decided to see me. I give her no stars! I had to put something in order to submit my review. But she gets absolutely NO STARS. I don't care what the other reviews say, she is a horrible excuse of a doctor!

October 10th, 2012
I had undergone nasal surgery with Dr. Soose (also at ENT Mercy), and it was initially successful but my stuffy nose quickly returned. Dr. Soose recommended that I seek the advice of Dr. Ferguson, and I definitely don't regret doing so. I underwent surgery with her. During the procedure she had finished up everything that she routinely does, but she noticed that my nasal turbinates were much larger farther back than she typically sees. She made the decision to remove some bone and some extra tissue by coming in through the back of my throat. I appreciated that she made this decision. As somebody who already had one nasal surgery under my belt, being more aggressive on the second surgery is exactly what I had wanted. Two months later, I can still breathe clearly. I also cannot say enough for how wonderful the staff at Mercy's Same-Day-Surgery Center are. It's a truly spectacular level of service.

November 29th, 2010
I liked her and her staff. She's knowledgeable , professional, and very thorough.

August 19th, 2016