A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Bradford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Bradford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradford graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bradford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
- Kings Daughters Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert E Bradford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bert E. Bradford practice?
- Dr. Bert Bradford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Bradford practices Pediatrics near Scottsboro, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS.
See Scottsboro Pediatricians.