A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Bryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert C Bryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bert C. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Bert Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.