A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Bryan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Bryan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bryan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert C Bryan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bert C. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Bert Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Bryan practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.