A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Fichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Fichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Fichman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichman graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Fichman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 1 plan