Learn more about Dr. Bert Glaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Glaser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glaser
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Glaser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Glaser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaser graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glaser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Martin Glaser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bert M. Glaser practice?
- Dr. Bert Glaser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Glaser practices Ophthalmology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Towson Ophthalmologists.