A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Green is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Green MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bert Green practice?
- Dr. Bert Green has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bert Green practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burien, WA.