A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Green is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Green MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bert Green practice?
- Dr. Bert Green has 1 office location.
- Dr. Bert Green practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burien, WA.