A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Hartman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Hartman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hartman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Of Iowa Hospital
- Iowa Medical And Classification Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Allen Hartman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bert A. Hartman practice?
- Dr. Bert Hartman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Hartman practices Psychiatry near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, TN.
See Gallatin Psychiatrists.