A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Hepner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Hepner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hepner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hepner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Charles Hepner DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bert C. Hepner practice?
- Dr. Bert Hepner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Hepner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Surgeons.