A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Hepner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Hepner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hepner
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hepner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hepner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Charles Hepner DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bert C. Hepner practice?
- Dr. Bert Hepner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Hepner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Surgeons.