A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Hepner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Hepner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hepner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hepner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bert C. Hepner practice?
Dr. Bert Hepner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Surgeons.