A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Johnson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Duane Johnson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bert D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Bert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Gatos, CA.
See Los Gatos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.