A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Lopansri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Lopansri, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopansri graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lopansri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert K Lopansri MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bert K. Lopansri practice?
- Dr. Bert Lopansri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Lopansri practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Infectious Disease Doctors.