A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Mandelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Mandelbaum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelbaum graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandelbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bert Mandelbaum practice?
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.