A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Mandelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Mandelbaum, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandelbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandelbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelbaum graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mandelbaum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert R. Mandelbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bert R. Mandelbaum practice?
- Dr. Bert Mandelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons and Santa Monica Surgeons.