Dr. Bert Mandelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bert Mandelbaum?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Bert Mandelbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

As best as they come.

Had a knee surgery with Dr Mendelbaum (torn meniscus), this was my 1st surgery with Dr Mendelbaum and the 4th overall surgery on my knees so I knew what to expect but I never imagined it would be as easy as it was with Dr Mendelbaum, zero pain, zero swelling I could walk on my knee as I walked out of surgery, two weeks later I'm almost back to normal and in two weeks I'll be back doing my favorite activity (I hope), the surgery was so professionally done at the highest levels I was in and out of surgery in one hour including the recovery time (overall about 4 hours in the hospital), almost as easy as a dentist visit, thank you Dr Mendelbaum!

September 11th, 2017

Miniscus

My problem was explained in detail. Realistic expectations were talked about. The surgery seems to have gone well and I'm healing faster than expected. I believe Dr. Mandelbaum really cared about my situation.

August 22nd, 2017

100% Par Excellant Dr.

Whole process start to finish was perfect!

August 14th, 2017

ACL Reconstruction

Mandelbaum is one of the leaders in his field. Extremely experienced on and knowledgeable of his area of expertise - knees. I knew I was in very good hands for my reconstruction .

July 12th, 2017

Great Experience

Dr. Mandelbaum and staff did great work on repairing two meniscus tears in my right knee. Good follow up, and I love the daily HealthLoop emails to keep on top of my recovery. So far, excellent results as I progress with my rehab.

July 12th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon and fantastic staff. I felt comfortable and informed even though I was facing a difficult surgery and rehab. Thank you for all you help

July 10th, 2017

ACL reconstruction

I was misdiagnosed at a different office 3 months prior to seeing Dr Mandelbaum. As a very physically active individual I spent a long time researching surgeons specializing ACL reconstruction surgery, and all reviews and personal recommendations pointed to him. It was very easy to make an appointment, his staff was excellent, Mandelbaum took time talking to me about the procedure and made me feel at ease about a surgery I knew would be very taxing both physically and mentally. I was able to have my procedure within less than two weeks and only took 2 painkillers post-op. Granted I was stiff the first week, but felt none of the dreaded, unbearable pain I've read about, which I attribute to his skill. Of course everyone will be different when it comes to pain and recovery, but I had a very good experience and I highly recommend him.

July 4th, 2017

I had ACL and meniscus surgery

ACL reconstruction for second time is really hard but dr mandelbaum did really well. Also his team in his office are the best

July 3rd, 2017

Highly professional, experienced and kind

From Dr. Mandelbaum to his assistants and staff and including the Surgery Center of the Pacific and Performance Therapy, everyone is well trained and focused on the needs of the patient. I've received excellent care and treatment on my ACL reconstruction and am grateful he was recommended to me.

June 3rd, 2017

Knee Surgery

Awesome doctor and staff, can't say enough great things about them. Wish I had gone to Dr. Mandelbaum for my first surgery and maybe things would have ended up different!

May 23rd, 2017

Dr. Mandelbaum is attentive. He put me at ease and has excellent resources in place that enable you to reach his health care practitioners with all your questions/ concerns.

May 16th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor and a truly Professional staff.

Could not have asked for a better surgical experience. Fabulous follow up, best I have ever received.