Dr. Bert Mandelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bert Mandelbaum?

Doctor Love

Posted on November 17th, 2017

When greed or worry causes impatience. The Doctor will show you that love has the power to heal your body

THE BEST knee doctor/surgeon

Posted on November 6th, 2017

You know you have the best knee doctor, when all the pro athletes go to him. I absolutely trust Dr. Mandelbaum with the well-being of my soccer knees.

Courteous and informative

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Mandelbaum was very courteous and he educated me enough to help me understand my condition and procedure so I can feel comfortable before my surgery.

My knee surgery

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Mandelbaum, his office team and the surgery center are top notch, caring, efficient, friendly and my recovery is going very well. I have had similar surgery on the other knee years ago and have enough actual experience to say "job well done."

First class & attentive care.

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I was extremely happy with the surgery & care provide by Dr. Mandelbaum and his staff. The HealthLoop App was a great tool that help reach to his clinic for any question or concern on a real time basis .

Posted on September 27th, 2017

This is the second Knee meniscectomy I've had Dr. Mandelbaum perform. I had great results with the first surgery on my right knee. I was able to get back to my obstacle course racing within 2.5 months, with no issues. I'm two weeks post op on the surgery on my left knee, and so far everything is going well.

As best as they come.

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Had a knee surgery with Dr Mendelbaum (torn meniscus), this was my 1st surgery with Dr Mendelbaum and the 4th overall surgery on my knees so I knew what to expect but I never imagined it would be as easy as it was with Dr Mendelbaum, zero pain, zero swelling I could walk on my knee as I walked out of surgery, two weeks later I'm almost back to normal and in two weeks I'll be back doing my favorite activity (I hope), the surgery was so professionally done at the highest levels I was in and out of surgery in one hour including the recovery time (overall about 4 hours in the hospital), almost as easy as a dentist visit, thank you Dr Mendelbaum!

Miniscus

Posted on September 11th, 2017

My problem was explained in detail. Realistic expectations were talked about. The surgery seems to have gone well and I'm healing faster than expected. I believe Dr. Mandelbaum really cared about my situation.

100% Par Excellant Dr.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

Whole process start to finish was perfect!

ACL Reconstruction

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Mandelbaum is one of the leaders in his field. Extremely experienced on and knowledgeable of his area of expertise - knees. I knew I was in very good hands for my reconstruction.

Great Experience

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Dr. Mandelbaum and staff did great work on repairing two meniscus tears in my right knee. Good follow up, and I love the daily HealthLoop emails to keep on top of my recovery. So far, excellent results as I progress with my rehab.

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon and fantastic staff. I felt comfortable and informed even though I was facing a difficult surgery and rehab. Thank you for all you help