A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert O'Malley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert O'Malley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer Parathyroid Neoplasm
- Salivary Gland Cancer Salivary Gland Neoplasm
- Skull Base Cancer
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. O'Malley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bert W. O'Malley practice?
Dr. Bert O'Malley practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otology, Neurotology, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Internists.