A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert O'Neil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert O'Neil, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Neil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Outer Banks Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Howard O'Neil MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bert H. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Bert O'Neil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bert O'Neil practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Oncologists.