A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert O'Neil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Neil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Neil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert O'Neil, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. O'Neil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert H O'Neil MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bert H. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. Bert O'Neil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert O'Neil practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.