A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bert Petersen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Petersen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Petersen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Melville Petersen MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bert M. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Bert Petersen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bert Petersen practices Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Hackensack Surgeons.