A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spence
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Spence, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Spence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Robert Spence MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bert R. Spence practice?
- Dr. Bert Spence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Spence practices Urology near Shakopee, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Shakopee Urologists.