A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bert Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spence
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Spence Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bert Spence, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Spence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bert Robert Spence MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bert R. Spence practice?
- Dr. Bert Spence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bert Spence practices Urology near Shakopee, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Shakopee Urologists.