A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Spence, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Spence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Robert Spence MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. B R. Spence practice?
- Dr. B Spence has 2 office locations.
Dr. B Spence practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.