Overall Review

December 14th, 2014
Excellent care
Dr Tavelli diagnosed a melanoma, called me personally for managing treatment.

April 26th, 2013
Patient
As a health care provider of 35 years myself, I have contemplated for several weeks, since my appointment, whether to write a review or not. I understand that we all have bad days and hurried schedules and days where we just don't feel well, therefore making it difficult to deal with patients. However, I went in for a first check, and after what I felt like was a very rushed examination, Dr. Tavelli determined that several areas needed to be "frozen", including 2 on my leg. After he quickly froze many areas, I asked him if he had gotten the two very visible ones on my leg, as I was afraid they may have been understandably forgotten. He did not even look, just said "yes", and the appointment was over. He did not freeze these areas. I will now be going to another dermatologist to have them attended to, as Dr. Tavelli noted that they were of concern during the exam. He did do a good job of explaining sunscreens to me, but all other parts of the conversation and exam felt very rushed.

December 11th, 2009
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Tavelli provides thorough, and well above-average healthcare. He really listens to his patients. His staff is patient and kind. Thanks so much Dr. Tavelli!